- I am a Lecturer with the College of Engineering and Computer Science, Australian National University. [Google Scholar]
- My research interests lie in the general area of saliency detection, particularly weakly supervised and unsupervised saliency detection, generative model based probabilistic saliency detection, confidence estimation, model calibration estimation.
- I received my Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees from Northwestern Polytechnical University, and received my Ph.D degree from Australian National University in Feburary 2022.
- December, 2021. Two papers accepted to AAAI 2022.
- October, 2021. Two papers accepted to WACV 2022.
- September, 2021. One paper accepted to NeurIPS 2021.
- July, 2021. One paper accepted to ICCV 2021.
- April, 2021. One paper accepted to TPAMI 2021.
- March, 2021. Three papers accepted to CVPR 2021.
- June, 2020. One paper accepted to ECCV 2020.
- March 2020. Two papers accepted to CVPR 2020.